If you are energetic, fun and, of course, love animals, then this may be a great opportunity for you. Willow Pet Hotel is one of Long Island's oldest and most respected dog and cat boarding establishments, owned and operated by the Rosenzweig family since 1969, Willow Pet Hotel is a premier facility with modern amenities and a caring staff.
Vice President of Operations
- Minumum 4 year college degree.
- Must have knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Need to be proficient in advertising search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
- Knowledge of analytics and cost analysis.
- Experience in marketing.
- Management experience (managing, training and scheduling staff).
- Financial skill set - Deposits purchasing, setting pricing, doing daily tab sheets in a timely manner.
- Set a professional tone for all employees and clients.
- Experience in dealing with customer service issues.
- Set up retail store so it is attractive functional and profitable.
- Marketing skill set - Write scripts for front desk so conversion rates are higher. Review tour protocol and make sure clients concerns are addressed.
- Must love animals, knowledge of dogs a plus but not necessary.
Please submit your rèsumè and available references to email@example.com with job title in the email subject line.