Dog and Cat Spa Treatments
Spa Treatments begins with a brush out to loosen all dead hair, followed by an exfoliating shampoo and a green tea conditioner. Nails, ears, teeth-brushing and anal gland expression are included in the treatment; following the “Spa Bath” a complete grooming is performed and your pet receives a 10 minute massage to finalize the treatment.
Your pet will be begging you to come back to our facility!
Massage and Acupressure
Is your pet suffering from any of the following?
- Cardiovascular / Lymphatic System
- Digestion difficulties
- Skin and coat conditions
- Behavioral changes
Massages and acupressure helps promote:
- Healing, prior and after surgery
- Pain management
- Speeds recovery time on injuries
- Natural aging process
These touch treatments are designed to enhance and balance the physical and spiritual well being of your pet.
- Spa Day guests can arrive as early as 8:30 a.m. and depart as late as 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- Each guest is individually handled during the day, half of which is spent in our Daycare program and half in our grooming salon.
- Guests receive one 10-minute playtime session with their own Activities Counselor, as well as a wholesome snack break.
- Although most playtimes are in our outdoor yards, we have a large indoor facility so activities go on throughout the day regardless of weather.
Treat your best friend to a day at the spa with the Willow Pet Hotel Dog Spa Day Treatment!
*Additional play sessions and services may be added.