One of Long Island's oldest and most respected dog and cat boarding establishments, owned and operated by the Rosenzweig family since 1969, Willow Pet Hotel is a premier facility with modern amenities and a caring staff.
- Features of the indoor individual dog-run suites include 2 sections; a 4' x 5' ceramic tiled area and a 4' x 15' patio section with a modern kitchen.
- Our 10,000 square foot facility has central air for the warmer months and is heated throughout during the colder months.
- There is a separate luxury cattery and exercise area for both dogs and cats located on the second floor.
- For your pet's safety and ours, the entire hotel is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our facility also offers a complete grooming salon with the most modern equipment and techniques to clean, prep and pamper your dog or cat; the grooming salon is available even if you're not boarding your pet!
Aside from being a home-away-from-home for cats and dogs, Willow Pet Hotel also welcomes birds and other domestic animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, ferrets, and even pot-bellied pigs!
Most importantly, you will have peace of mind knowing that your pet will be in the care of our professional staff. You will know that your pet is in great hands because the Willow Pet Hotel is the only pet boarding facility on Long Island that is registered and inspected by the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture, Certificate #21-H-0306). Willow Pet Hotel is also a proud, founding member of The Pet Care Services Association (formerly known as ABKA or American Boarding Kennel Association). IPATA was founded in 1979 to provide professional, competent and caring pet transportation and relocation services throughout the USA and around the world.
If your pet should require medical attention while under the care of Willow Pet Hotel, we will contact our on-call veterinarian.
So come in, relax and let the caring staff at the Willow Pet Hotel cater to your pet's every need.